Soedesco announced a partnership with developer Red Martyr Entertainment to release point-and-click psychological horror game Saint Kotar for consoles and PC via Steam in 2021. Specific consoles have not been announced.
âWe are delighted to partner with Soedesco for the launch of our first title: Saint Kotarâ, Said Marko Tominic, game director and CEO of Red Martyr Entertainment, in a press release. âWe have been working on this game for two and a half years now and we are convinced that Soedesco is the perfect partner we needed to support the growth of the game into something special. Together we will be working to launch the game on PC and consoles very soon.
A free prologue to the full game, Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, is currently available for PC via Steam.
Here’s a preview of the game, via Soedesco:
In this point-and-click, point-and-click, choice-based psychological horror game with branching storylines and multiple endings, you play as Benedek and Nikolay. These two troubled pious men set out to find a missing woman in an ancient rural town plagued by gruesome murders and bizarre phenomena, believed to be linked to occult rituals of devil worship and witchcraft.
- Dig in a point-and-click adventure of psychological horror.
- Live branching stories of the game and influence the end of the game.
- Live the dark world through its hand painted graphics and fully voiced storytelling.
- Alternate between two protagonists and affect both their stories and the fate of other characters with your actions.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.